Voting

Monday, August 30, 2010

Starting Again

Okay, I am going to try and do this at least once a week. I will be adding pics as I leaern how to do it better.

School just started last week for my daughter, Meaghan, who is a senior at Independence High School. She will be the first graduating class of the school, and she is excited to be participating in her senior year. She was just cast in Bakersfield Community Theater's production of "The Taming of the Shrew." She will be playing Biondello. Rehearsals are taking a lot of time, but I am proud that she is juggling her responsibilities well.

Caitlyn is still looking for a job. She has been a stay-at-home girlfriend for a few weeks, and has loved it. But, she knows that she and Josh cannot afford it for very long.

School starts for me on 9/14. My last year of grad school. In just 9 months, I will have my degrees and be done!

I started a diet/lifestyle change in May, and am down 25 pounds. I hope to be down 90 by graduation. I started doing Zumba and will hope to get myself in shape in a healthy way.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment