Voting

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Countdown to school year

Today marks 2 weeks before my classes start. I am looking forward to getting them underway, because that means I am closer to the end. Had some wonderful news from my friend who got a clean bill of health, well, at least it is not cancer and we can deal with that! God is wonderful in his mercy!

I received a thank you note in the mail from a client that I did an intake with last week. What a pleasant surprise. He said he felt that I could help him with his goal of employment and he felt that I was really caring. It's nice to hear positive things from a client.

I spent some quality time with my new little brother (the lab puppy) Bo today. It is not easy to do Zumba with a 90-lb dog and a puppy running around the room where you are trying to Salsa. Ha! I thought I looked silly without the dogs.

I've decided that I will also use this blog to work in my family history. I will try and share some of my family's stories and pictures within these postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment